Halloween is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, IN
Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I like to start preparing early. And I LOVE making costumes. Here are a couple I made for Anastasia. The first one is supposed to be a kilt (google Renaissance tortoise if you want to know where that idea came from). I didn't turn out so well. But I like the witch costume. She was less excited about it than I was. :D

DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1246.jpg

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
I love the witch costume! Too cute :D

I have actually started to work on Bowser's costume! I am so excited. Now that she's 4 I think that she is the perfect size. I think I got the hard part out of the way...kinda :rolleyes: I will share with you all when I'm finished with it. Last year my dog and my bearded dragon dressed up, lol.

Mary Ellen

5 Year Member
drgnfly2265 said:

I have actually started to work on Bowser's costume! I am so excited. Now that she's 4 I think that she is the perfect size. I think I got the hard part out of the way...kinda :rolleyes: I will share with you all when I'm finished with it. Last year my dog and my bearded dragon dressed up, lol.

I would love to see your bearded dragon's Halloween costume. Could you post a picture?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Okay so I had to come back and look again.....so damn funny and cute....that should be on the calendar for October.... :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Very cute!! I cannot believe the tort was acting like nothing was different! So funny!!

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Mary Ellen said:
drgnfly2265 said:

I would love to see your bearded dragon's Halloween costume. Could you post a picture?

Sure, let me dog around in my pile of pics real fast...

Midna was a shark last year :D

Midnacostume.jpg

And she posed perfect to show of her costume!
DSC04026.jpg

Did you make the witch hat??? It looks awsome!

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Plainfield, IN
I love your pictures! I have a friend who dresses up her beardie and skinks for holidays.

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the hat. I bought it at Michael's and sewed it onto the rest of the costume.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Amanda1 said:
I love your pictures! I have a friend who dresses up her beardie and skinks for holidays.

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the hat. I bought it at Michael's and sewed it onto the rest of the costume.

Thanks ;)

I love Michael's. That's where I get all of my stuff to make the costumes. I just wish the Michael's near me had rolls of fabric :rolleyes: I think it took me a good couple of days to measure everything out in that costume. Midna is a wiggler, lol. I think this halloween is Yaddles turn, my younger yet fatter beardie. *Sigh* here we go again, lol. But first I want to finish Bowser's costume first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.