Happy 10th Birthday, TFO!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Wow. What a long, strange trip it's been!
Thank you all for your making this little corner of the internet your home for all things tortoise! Hard to believe it's been 10 years already but here we are. Without you all sharing your passion this website would be nothing, so thank you!
Here's to another 10!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Another 20 !
Happy birthday TFO !
Thank you, Josh, thank you moderators, thank you members and all the beautiful tortoises and turtles for making this the best site on the internet. :<3:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, fantastic. I agree, another 10,20,30 etc, etc years this great forum needs to go on.
Thank you Josh for starting this forum. Don't know what a whole bunch of us would do without it and it's great members.

orv

5 Year Member
Aguanga, CA
I know that I'm but a "newbe" here on the forums, but I have certainly learned to trust the tortoise/turtle gurus here over the unsubstantiated opinions elsewhere on the net. Thanks especially to Yvonne, Tom and Will . . . as well as all the others involved. THANK YOU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Aeva

Madagascar
Waouh ! Happy birthday TFO, an awesome community I just discovered, but I'm very glad to be a part of it. All members are very helpful, as a new member, I feel very good here. I hope this will go for many 10 years ahead.... Cheers from Madagascar ! :<3: