Happy Anniversary to Me!

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Norwich CT
I just realized...I joined the forum 4 years ago today! It's still the 8th here, so I'm not too late...

5089 messages. I guess now it's 5090. What could I have possibly said in that many?

Gosh everybody! Thanks for putting up with all that chatter!
All that chatter included A LOT of helpful advice! Thanks for being so supportive to so many tortoises!

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
I just realized...I joined the forum 4 years ago today! It's still the 8th here, so I'm not too late...

5089 messages. I guess now it's 5090. What could I have possibly said in that many?

Congrats on 4 years! You’ve helped so many people, improved the lives of many tortoises and no doubt, have saved a lot of tortoises lives. I hope you’ll stick around for many more years, because I have more to learn from you yet. ❤️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy anniversary and thanks for being supportive to the members too. Me included. When you talk to us you are helping even if you don't know the answer not saying you don't. Just saying I've always enjoyed that you were there when I needed someone.??

AZGirl

Arizona

Gosh everybody! Thanks for putting up with all that chatte

well you’re a wealth of info. I know you’ve answered a lot of my questions.
??????
Happy belated Anniversary.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Congrats on 4 years! You’ve helped so many people, improved the lives of many tortoises and no doubt, have saved a lot of tortoises lives. I hope you’ll stick around for many more years, because I have more to learn from you yet. ❤️
I would have thought longer. You are one of the active helpful members. Seems like you have always been here to help out.
No leaving us now, it's not allowed after 3 years, 11 months, 29 days lol.
Happy Forum Anniversary ?
Happy anniversary and thanks for being supportive to the members too. Me included. When you talk to us you are helping even if you don't know the answer not saying you don't. Just saying I've always enjoyed that you were there when I needed someone.??
Thank you, ladies! I appreciate the kind sentiments.

I have no intentions of going anywhere. I enjoy the forum and truly feel that I have friends here.
I have, however, pulled back a bit in my involvement. For a period of time, I was so immersed that the forum took over my life. I checked in several times a day, then often spent 6 or 7 hours here at night. It was too much.

So I've backed off some, and have time to do some other things. It's working out well. So if I'm not on for a few days now and then, don't worry. I'm probably reading and just not commenting. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

I have no intentions of going anywhere. I enjoy the forum and truly feel that I have friends here.
I have, however, pulled back a bit in my involvement. For a period of time, I was so immersed that the forum took over my life. I checked in several times a day, then often spent 6 or 7 hours here at night. It was too much.

So I've backed off some, and have time to do some other things. It's working out well. So if I'm not on for a few days now and then, don't worry. I'm probably reading and just not commenting. :)
Totally understand, I have had to do the same thing a couple years back. I check in quite a but yet, being a mod, but I don't stay on long.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma

A lot of great advice and knowledge! Congrats! You help many ppl give their torts the correct care and happy life. Look forward to the next four.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

I know what you mean by spending to much time online. And it's surprising how fast that time goes here. I keep almost burning dinner just being too nosey. I noticed you slowed a bit but that's ok. We get to have you when you can.?