Happy Friday

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Happy Friday ! Keep head and shell up high, Jay.

Always-Keep-Your-Head-Up-High-Funny-Tortoise-Meme-Image.jpg

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
It's funny, this week Vlad didn't come out of his box on Monday until 1 PM, ate a little, then went right back in at 1:30 PM.

Today he ventured down the ramp before I had his breakfast ready at around 6 AM. It's like he prefers Friday also :D:p;)

Jay Bagley

Michigan
It's funny, this week Vlad didn't come out of his box on Monday until 1 PM, ate a little, then went right back in at 1:30 PM.

Today he ventured down the ramp before I had his breakfast ready at around 6 AM. It's like he prefers Friday also :D:p;)
Friday is definitely in the air.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Good morning and Happy Friday! I’m disturbing Pepe’s usual “time without the annoying human lady.” This is the only time of the day that sitting outside isn’t miserable so I thought I’d see what he was doing.
Looks like you had a good morning, I like your enclosure too by the way.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Happy Friday, For years I have left a cooler with 3 cold drinks in the front yard during the hot summer months. they are usually gone by noon. Since I'm retired every day is pretty much the same and don't have a schedule except doing this every Friday. Picture 058.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Friday, For years I have left a cooler with 3 cold drinks in the front yard during the hot summer months. they are usually gone by noon. Since I'm retired every day is pretty much the same and don't have a schedule except doing this every Friday. View attachment 245618
I don't understand. Do you leave the drinks out for your neighbors, or are you saying that YOU drink them all every Friday?