HAPPY, HAPPY ALFA

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I think you would find me laid out in the sun along side him if I did that too long....great moment caught :)

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I am in love with this boy. I want to huge him and squeeze him and love him. you are very lucky.

Mini

5 Year Member
Friendswood
Great photo angle and size comparasion with your hand on his head. Handsome tort!
So how old is Alpha and what is his weight?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Lately, when I first fire up my Forum program, your picture with the tortoise and the camera shows up on the first page. I think you were very brave to trust the tortoise not to pull in his head. Your camera strap might have been lost forever! Love that picture!! (and now we know how you are able to get such candid tortoise shots - the tortoise takes them!!)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Great photo angle and size comparasion with your hand on his head. Handsome tort!
So how old is Alpha and what is his weight?

* Unknown exactly how old, we feel he is over one hundred for sure. He exceeds 500 pounds!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Lately, when I first fire up my Forum program, your picture with the tortoise and the camera shows up on the first page. I think you were very brave to trust the tortoise not to pull in his head. Your camera strap might have been lost forever! Love that picture!! (and now we know how you are able to get such candid tortoise shots - the tortoise takes them!!)

* LOL, We use three different cameras! Many of our shots are from exteme distances and much patients!

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I just wanna steal your pics all the time.... I'm always showing people these pics, wishing I could be there! lol. Beautiful creatures.