Happy Mother's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, Florida
Someone probably posted this already, but all I want to says is Happy Mother's Day to all those turtle mama, mama turtle, and baby mamas.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you, Carla! My daughter took me to breakfast and gave me a nice card, which was attached to a coconut creme pie from Marie Callendar's!

And I'm gonna' eat the WHOLE THING!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Happy Mom's day to all of you too! My oldest son came over with a big long Filet Mignon, which he cut up and barbequed. The two son's with the tile business gave me a new phone...a droid incredible. I'll probably be trying to figure it out 'til the wee hours tonight. I got loads of plants, and flowers from the rest and the kids and grand kids. My son in college sent me a beautiful card with a Hershey Bar in it. When he was home and would go out at night I'd say bring me a chocolate bar when you come home and I'd find one on my night table in the morning. THAT made me cry. All in all is was a great day. They finally left and now I'm pooped!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Terryo~ You are a luck mom. You must have done something right.
Yvonne~How nice, breakfast a pie and you were lucky enough to have a daughter. I wanted a daughter but God just bleesed me with two wonderful boys and I am very happy with them. Now I wonder if I could have handled the girl thing HaaHa.
I got a gift card for a shoe store. I told my husband that was what I wanted. I need comfortable shoes for my trip to Italy and Spain. We are taking my mom to dinner tonight. I got her some solar garden gnomes and nutrition suppliment powder. I am kind of a health food nut and always give my family Sunrider heathy foods for gifts.
Thank you Bubba for the Mothers Day message. I am a Turtle Mama, Tort Mama , Dog Mama ans Baby (huge boys) Mama

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Terryo~ You are a luck mom. You must have done something right.
Yvonne~How nice, breakfast a pie and you were lucky enough to have a daughter. I wanted a daughter but God just bleesed me with two wonderful boys and I am very happy with them. Now I wonder if I could have handled the girl thing HaaHa.
I got a gift card for a shoe store. I told my husband that was what I wanted. I need comfortable shoes for my trip to Italy and Spain. We are taking my mom to dinner tonight. I got her some solar garden gnomes and nutrition suppliment powder. I am kind of a health food nut and always give my family Sunrider heathy foods for gifts.
Thank you Bubba for the Mothers Day message. I am a Turtle Mama, Tort Mama , Dog Mama ans Baby (huge boys) Mama

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am so glad you all had such a great day!
Rob sent me chocolate covered Strawberries and Cherries from
"Sherry's Berries". We went to brunch with my sister in law's family and then for dinner we went over to our friend's house down the street for grilled steak and apple pie:). It was such a great day!! I love being a mother and I loved this day!!

Bubba30

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
I am so happy all you beautiful ladies spend a beautiful days yesterday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.