Happy New Year

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
The UK has almost reached the end of 2021, so I just wanted to wish all members, your families and torts a very Happy and Healthy 2022.
(Found this on YouTube)
Dear Lyn,

Please could you tell me what your tortoise is eating? What type of tortoise is she? What's her name and how old is she?

MaNaAk

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Lyn,

Please could you tell me what your tortoise is eating? What type of tortoise is she? What's her name and how old is she?

MaNaAk
Not to be answering for Lyn W (sorry Lyn) but it looks like watermelon and zucchinis cut with a cookie cutter. Pretty cute video huh. But I doubt that's Lyn's tortoise.?

MaNaAk

Southend
Here's a new year resolution I shall buy a spare basking lamp bulb as I have blown the bulb again due to turning it off by mistake again!

MaNaAk

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Dear Lyn,

MaNaAk
Hi and Happy New Year
That's not my tortoise - I found that clip on YouTube.
I think it's eating a watermelon (although fruit isn't advised because of the sugars).

I have a male leopard called Lola and I estimate he is about 10-12 years old but don't know for sure. He's my avatar picture.

MaNaAk

Southend
Hi and Happy New Year
That's not my tortoise - I found that clip on YouTube.
I think it's eating a watermelon (although fruit isn't advised because of the sugars).

I have a male leopard called Lola and I estimate he is about 10-12 years old but don't know for sure. He's my avatar picture.
Aww