HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Irwin the Turkey-Tort

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
What a cute little turkey...errr I mean Sully!

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Galveston, Tx
Awww! Happy Thanksgiving Irwin! So cute! We had a nice feast of mazuri and dandelion mash

Attachments

• IMG_20151127_224956422_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151127_224956422_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 16

TSchadel

Kansas
That's so cute. did you buy it on Etsy?
No - funny story behind the "sweater". I put postings of Irwin on my Facebook page and he has quite a bit of followers. Somebody posted a picture of a chicken in a sweater and said Irwin should have one. Next thing you know - a relative of one of my friends sent me a "Dino sweater" and then the turkey sweater. I'm anxious to see if a Christmas sweater will be next..... Here he is in his Dino sweater. She has been adding rows as he is on a growth spurt.... image.jpegimage.jpeg

TSchadel

Kansas
That's so cute. did you buy it on Etsy?
Actually a friend of a friend made it along with a Dino sweater. I posted pictures of that sweater in another reply. Irwin has quite the following on Facebook

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Galveston, Tx
No - funny story behind the "sweater". I put postings of Irwin on my Facebook page and he has quite a bit of followers. Somebody posted a picture of a chicken in a sweater and said Irwin should have one. Next thing you know - a relative of one of my friends sent me a "Dino sweater" and then the turkey sweater. I'm anxious to see if a Christmas sweater will be next..... Here he is in his Dino sweater. She has been adding rows as he is on a growth spurt.... View attachment 157029View attachment 157030
So cute! I can see the reindeer outfit already!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So silly. :p

I am glad to see people enjoying their tortoises so much.:D

Donna/Turbo

Banner Elk, NC
Now that Thanksgiving is over I have heard many stories of people feeding their sulcata's turkey and fish. I am assuming cooked fish. I thought it was bad to feed them any type of meat? Does anyone know what is right/wrong??