Happy Thanksgiving!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Moderators, I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll post it here and ask you to move it wherever it best fits.

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US, and I want to say that I'm very thankful for this Forum.
Josh- THANK YOU so much for launching your brainchild into the Internet ether so that we can all be a part of it! :)

Like most members, I have visited many forums over the years. The Tortoise Forum is absolutely head and shoulders above the rest as far as being a friendly, informative and SAFE online community.
The SAFE factor is provided not only by Josh's guidelines but by our MODERATORS!
OUR MODERATORS ROCK!!!!
Moderating is a time-consuming and thankless job, but they weed out the spam and the trolls. They firmly but kindly remind us about playing well with others. And they have the VERY unpleasant job of privately confronting troublesome individuals, and sometimes having to remove them and block their access. It is not a job I would ever want, and I am very GRATEFUL for those people willing to step up to the plate and do it. We are a better community for your diligence. :) :) :)

Of course, it is the members that carry a forum forward or leave it to wither away. I am SO THANKFUL for this active, international group of animal lovers who so willingly help others. :)

What a wonderful place this is.

Hugs to all,
Bea/"Moozillion"

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Moderators, I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll post it here and ask you to move it wherever it best fits.

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US, and I want to say that I'm very thankful for this Forum.
Josh- THANK YOU so much for launching your brainchild into the Internet ether so that we can all be a part of it! :)

Like most members, I have visited many forums over the years. The Tortoise Forum is absolutely head and shoulders above the rest as far as being a friendly, informative and SAFE online community.
The SAFE factor is provided not only by Josh's guidelines but by our MODERATORS!
OUR MODERATORS ROCK!!!!
Moderating is a time-consuming and thankless job, but they weed out the spam and the trolls. They firmly but kindly remind us about playing well with others. And they have the VERY unpleasant job of privately confronting troublesome individuals, and sometimes having to remove them and block their access. It is not a job I would ever want, and I am very GRATEFUL for those people willing to step up to the plate and do it. We are a better community for your diligence. :) :) :)

Of course, it is the members that carry a forum forward or leave it to wither away. I am SO THANKFUL for this active, international group of animal lovers who so willingly help others. :)

What a wonderful place this is.

Hugs to all,
Bea/"Moozillion"

OUR MODERATORS ROCK!!!!
OUR MODERATORS ROCK!!!!
OUR MODERATORS ROCK!!!!

elderly10.gif