Harold doesn't mind a little tropical storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKLC

5 Year Member
It has been raining for 3 days straight in north central florida, and my pancake has had enough, but Harold doesn't mind.

P6060217_zpsb1e3e097.jpg

P6060227_zps05f1e906.jpg

P6060222_zps581cf8fa.jpg

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Adorable!!!Harold loves the rain huh??
Great picture! :) :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Lovely pics. Joe loves a good thunderstorm... not quite up to tropical storm standard, but the closest we can get in the UK : D

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Florida rains so nice, it's warm. In ca we get some cold rain, my tortoises don't seem to mind but I do! Lol

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I saw on the news that 5-6" of rain are supposed to drop today from this one storm. Holy cow! We don't see that much rain in a whole year here sometimes. No wonder some people from there say there is no need to soak their tortoises. Looks like Mother Nature leaves you pretty soaked regularly. :)

Cool pic by the way. Love his color and shell growth looks like it been ideal for a while now.

EKLC

5 Year Member
Thanks guys

luvpetz27 said:
Adorable!!!Harold loves the rain huh??
Great picture! :) :)

He likes it more now that he's a bit older. Gives him a little energy boost.

JoesMum said:
Lovely pics. Joe loves a good thunderstorm... not quite up to tropical storm standard, but the closest we can get in the UK : D

Thanks! It had been pretty dry until this, all the weeds were dying.

Millerlite said:
Florida rains so nice, it's warm. In ca we get some cold rain, my tortoises don't seem to mind but I do! Lol

It's great, in the summer just when it's at the hottest point of the day, we get a nice half hour of rain to cool things down a bit.

Tom said:
I saw on the news that 5-6" of rain are supposed to drop today from this one storm. Holy cow! We don't see that much rain in a whole year here sometimes. No wonder some people from there say there is no need to soak their tortoises. Looks like Mother Nature leaves you pretty soaked regularly. :)

Cool pic by the way. Love his color and shell growth looks like it been ideal for a while now.

Thanks Tom! I've noticed Harold loves comes out in the rain and hanging out in mud wallows, but rarely do I see him drinking. My cake hates wet conditions, but takes healthy swigs of water all the time.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice your tortoise dances in the rain. L.O.L.

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.