1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Hatch your own baby tortoise from Tortstork!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by Toddrickfl1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Toddrickfl1

Toddrickfl1 Well-Known Member TFO Supporter

Location (City and/or State):
    Ga
    Tortstork provides an amazing experience! I bought a Cherry head Insta Hatch Redfoot egg from him and he shipped it to me when it was ready neatly packed. With the Insta Hatch option the egg is just days away from hatching. All I had to do was place the egg in my incubator that Tortstork had already instructed me to get and how to set up. Tortstork answered all my questions and guided me along the thru the whole process. In fact after three days the egg still hadnt hatched so Tortstork had me switch out the substrate for damp paper towels in and on top of the cup to simulate rain. Sure enough my egg started hatching just hours later! He really knows his Torts. I would highly recommend this to anyone who might be thinking about it. With Tortstork you don't just get a Tortoise, you get to experience your Tortoises birth!
    IMG_20181220_144903631.jpg IMG_20181223_170048238.jpg IMG_20181224_165755023.jpg
    ZEROPILOT likes this.
  2. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Supporter

Location (City and/or State):
    Clovis, CA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Please note: the vendor review section is ONLY for posts made by others who have dealt with the company being reviewed