Hatchling care sheet for redfoots?

Delilah1623

Does anyone know of a good website or resource for raising baby redfoots? I have put together the care of my baby with all the research I have done on the forum but I am also volunteering at a place that has 2 baby redfoots.

They were in a 20 gallon tank with a screen top and just a UVA bulb and no nighttime heat so I donated a 40 gallon breeder tank with a uvb strip light, nighttime heat, glass top and a misting bottle but I wanted to also find them a care sheet for the care of babies that is all in one place.

Any help is appreciated!

Delilah1623

Thanks everyone! One of the volunteers is resisting the changes saying he looked online and was told they don't need special lights, humidity and their temps can fall to 46 degrees..... luckily the volunteer coordinator is more on board and willing to listen to me. I am only there one day a week so I am hoping they look better this Saturday than they did last week.

Kserago

Location (City and/or State)
Western Pennsylvania
Does anyone know of a good website or resource for raising baby redfoots? I have put together the care of my baby with all the research I have done on the forum but I am also volunteering at a place that has 2 baby redfoots.

They were in a 20 gallon tank with a screen top and just a UVA bulb and no nighttime heat so I donated a 40 gallon breeder tank with a uvb strip light, nighttime heat, glass top and a misting bottle but I wanted to also find them a care sheet for the care of babies that is all in one place.

Any help is appreciated!
I

Kserago

Location (City and/or State)
Western Pennsylvania
I'm also looking for this information, one of my eggs hatched a few days ago! I'm going to visit these sites immediately