Have an unlikely pair of animal friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Cross-posted from another forum (with her consent)
I know a lot of people here are from Cali, and have unique pets!

Anyone within 3 hours driving of San Francisco have a pair of unusual animal friends? I have a friend who is a professional photographer and she's doing a project wanting to take pictures of some wacky animal combinations. She will happy share the shots with you. I figured there might be some people around here who had some pets that fit the bill.

She's not looking for cats who get along with dogs, but if your cat will lounge with ratties, or if your dog lets your bird ride it like a horse, or if your ferret and your bearded dragon like to play, or any other oddball pairing, and you live within 3 hours of San Francisco, say something here or drop me a line. It would help her out and you could get some great pictures of your fur (or feather, or scale . . .) kids.

If you are interested let me know, and I will pass on her contact information.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Well, one of our cats, Sourpuss, and my son's Rottie, Rockie, are good buddies...she often licks his face and curls up on him asleep on cool nights.

The more unique, IMABO, pairing is Humphrey, my wife's llama and Mama, a blind mare I rescued...within a few days after I brought her home, Humphrey started leading her, by walking beside her and gently nudging her in the right direction, to the hay, feed trough and water, and is rarely more than 10 feet away.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
This is Mavey, he used to love when we had pups!!! First time I was so scared when I found him in the box. But he loves dogs. I have another of him riding the pug on his back all over the kitchen I just couldn't find it!!

f1axsg.jpg

Here is is with my old peke.. he is still around, but she is not..

2nqglsx.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
So no one from California is interested??

Here's my dog Carl with my old rat, Robin. He was extremely interested in the rats, and very gentle with them.
100_0475-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.