Having a custom enclosure built

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinevandorm

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Olympia, WA
Hey guys, first off I want to thank you all, I have been a member of this forum for only a couple of weeks and love all the information out here...I have been searching the "ENCLOSURE" section for ideas and pictures on a better set up for my Russian....I finally found a picture posted here and LOVED IT...so I found a men here in Olympia WA who will custom built if for me.... I will post pics when mine is done...just thought I'd share this picture!!
Christine

Attachments

• tt2.jpg
    tt2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 271

Mary Ellen

5 Year Member
This looks like a place where I'd like to live if I were a tortoise. How will you incorporate the UVB tube? Be sure and post the pictures of your enclosure when you get it, and thanks for posting this one for us to see.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh I love it! Can I be real snoopy and ask what something like that will run you?

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Wow, nice job. What a very lucky tortoise you have. I hope he/she likes it. I am interested if they will climb to use the hide. Can you take pictures of them using the ramp?

christinevandorm

5 Year Member
Olympia, WA
Thanks for all the replies guys....The person who will make it for me won't get to it for another couple of weeks. Once I have it I will make plenty of pics to share here....He will charge me $150 US for it!!! Which I think is very reasonable..... I don't have a UVB bulb, just a UVB light fixture which will hang from an arm!

wilt

5 Year Member
wow very nice! what are the dimensions for it?

topsyturvey

5 Year Member
Harbor Springs, Michigan
Wow that is beautiful and the price isnt bad, I need to make something like that when my leopard babies get a bit older, may I ask the outer dimensions?

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
That looks amazing! What a lucky tortoise :)

christinevandorm

5 Year Member
Olympia, WA
I do not know the dimensions of the one in the picture shown, but mine is going to be the following:

2 feet (24 inches) WIDE
4 1/2 feet (54 inches) LONG
10 inches HIGH

that just works best for the space I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.