HBO new series

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've been spending more time than usual stuck in the house and have started to binge watch t.v. shows and series.
Has anyone watched last years HBO series Vice Principals? I thought it was very funny and very original. Staring and written by Danny McBride.
Now there is a new series also written by him and staring quite a few of the very same actresses and actors. This series is called the Righteous Gemstones.
Is anyone else watching this?
Yes.
I'm quite bored.

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
I've been spending more time than usual stuck in the house and have started to binge watch t.v. shows and series.
Has anyone watched last years HBO series Vice Principals? I thought it was very funny and very original. Staring and written by Danny McBride.
Now there is a new series also written by him and staring quite a few of the very same actresses and actors. This series is called the Righteous Gemstones.
Is anyone else watching this?
Yes.
I'm quite bored.

Loved vice principals, it was hilarious but also had a dark side.

I haven’t seen righteous gemstones yet but will probably binge watch it this winter.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Amoazon has some awesome ones--- Bosch, Jack Ryan, and The Boys (Superheros with a dark side, The Tick for just awesome slapstick silly hero

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I got hooked on Yellowstone. It’s on the Paramount channel. I wanted to start at the beginning & I’m never home long enough to catch tv so I downloaded the app. I went through 2 seasons in a week and now I have to wait months for the next one! [emoji35]. It’s really good though.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't have HBO or Stars or any of those, but I do have Hulu and Netflix. I've been watching Midsomer Murders, Father Brown and Longmire. I love those shows. A little note popped up on the Midsomer Murders page yesterday saying it won't be available after Oct. 1st. This really bums me out because it was on for about 13 seasons and I'm only on season 3. I'll never be able to watch all of it before the 1st. Guess I'll have to see if Time/Life sells it and buy the DVDs.

Way back when Dexter was first on regular TV I was disappointed when they took it off and put it on cable (this was before I had cable). But now that I can watch it on Netflix, I don't see what attracted me to it in the first place. It doesn't interest me in the least now-a-days.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
The earlier episodes of Dexter were the BOMB but with some shows they fall off as the original plot is trying to be expanded by the writers. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. THat is why Law & Order has been on for so long each episode is self supporting with only the characters recurring not the plot. Besides who doesn't like watching millenials being killed within the first 90 seconds and you don't ahve to wait six months to find out who did it!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Amoazon has some awesome ones--- Bosch, Jack Ryan, and The Boys (Superheros with a dark side, The Tick for just awesome slapstick silly hero
Just finished "The Boys".... great show, even if you are not a super hero fan.

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I might be behind but I just started watching "the man in the high castle"(Amazon)... interesting premise so far