HE ATE SNAILS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocsmom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I've had Croc for three years now and this is a first. He ate three snails today. I let him do it cuz I figure he knows whats good to eat, right? I watched him do it through the patio slider, when he was done he had shell and snail guts all over his face. Has anyone else seen their torts eat snails?
Thanks

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
crocsmom said:
I've had Croc for three years now and this is a first. He ate three snails today. I let him do it cuz I figure he knows whats good to eat, right? I watched him do it through the patio slider, when he was done he had shell and snail guts all over his face. Has anyone else seen their torts eat snails?
Thanks

Redfoots will eat snails ....along with earthworms, mealworms, pinkies, even baby chicks!:p

JD~

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Ha ha! It does leave a mess on their face, doesn't it? I have seen my DTs eat a snail from time to time. It won't hurt them as long as it's not every day.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
My sulc ate a pill bug the other day.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
My redfoots eat anything that moves.Snails,slugs,earthworms,it doesn't matter.I came outside the other day,and the whole herd was chasing a baby bee martin,snapping at him.I rescued him and put him back in the nest.He received a warm reception and looked happy to be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.