He is here, my (hopefully and probably) male cuora mccordi

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Congrats, it's always a good feeling to look forward to something, I'm glad it worked out.

Beautiful coloring....to the layman, what's it called? ....no fair using Latin! LOL

I'm sorry if my ignorance is so obvious, but I learned that we all have two choices when we don't know something, we can say so and ask for an education, or we can pretend and not get one!

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC
Congrats, it's always a good feeling to look forward to something, I'm glad it worked out.

Beautiful coloring....to the layman, what's it called? ....no fair using Latin! LOL

I'm sorry if my ignorance is so obvious, but I learned that we all have two choices when we don't know something, we can say so and ask for an education, or we can pretend and not get one!
I choose Latin because often enough multiple turtle species share the same common name

Mccord's box turtle, now your not ignorant of this fact. :)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I choose Latin because often enough multiple turtle species share the same common name

Mccord's box turtle, now your not ignorant of this fact. :)
The color is spectacular...critically endangered...is he still doing well?

PA2019

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
Crazy beautiful, crazy rare! What kind of setup are you using? Cant remember if they are kept aquatic that young.

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC
Crazy beautiful, crazy rare! What kind of setup are you using? Cant remember if they are kept aquatic that young.
Little one is in a plastic shoe box in an incubator. Other is small dish tub on shelf. Will be going into enclosed setups as they get bigger

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
really nice specimen. Have fun with him.