Health inspections

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
I got to spend one of the last warm days sweating away in the yard(clearing space for future enclosures and ponds ?). Tomorrow is the last day of heat as we start dropping into the upper 70's and 50's at night here. I like to go around and grab as many turtles and torts as I can to give them health inspections. No one should be light, no ones eyes should be milky, discharge shouldn't be coming from the nose, mouth or, butt. I didn't get a chance to grab all the aquatic turtles today, but so far so good. Also, who wouldn't want to look at a gorgeous diamond back. Going to miss seeing them. I'm hoping to get a male soon so I can start producing these guys.

Attachments

• 20211013_134704.jpg
    20211013_134704.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We used to have a member that raised those. OMG he had some beautiful ones with the prettiest shells and skin color ever. I always wanted one but don't really want to get back into having turtles.
They are cool though.
Good luck with raising them. Glad everyone so far checked out good.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
We used to have a member that raised those. OMG he had some beautiful ones with the prettiest shells and skin color ever. I always wanted one but don't really want to get back into having turtles.
They are cool though.
Good luck with raising them. Glad everyone so far checked out good.
Thank you!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I got to spend one of the last warm days sweating away in the yard(clearing space for future enclosures and ponds ?). Tomorrow is the last day of heat as we start dropping into the upper 70's and 50's at night here. I like to go around and grab as many turtles and torts as I can to give them health inspections. No one should be light, no ones eyes should be milky, discharge shouldn't be coming from the nose, mouth or, butt. I didn't get a chance to grab all the aquatic turtles today, but so far so good. Also, who wouldn't want to look at a gorgeous diamond back. Going to miss seeing them. I'm hoping to get a male soon so I can start producing these guys.
Oh, you are so lucky to have those! Diamond back terrapins are one of my "dream" turtles! :)