Healthy Diet or Pyramid Bound?

Tank & Scooter

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
No problem man. Whatever you end up building or buying, post some pictures. I look forward to seeing it.
Just posting quick pic of build. I'll post video later showing how I built. Im no Bob the builder but im pretty happy how it's coming out. Corners don't line up perfect but im ok with that. My first of 3 closed chamber builds 20180610_151525.jpg

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Just posting quick pic of build. I'll post video later showing how I built. Im no Bob the builder but im pretty happy how it's coming out. Corners don't line up perfect but im ok with that. My first of 3 closed chamber builds View attachment 241549
Nice job man, you're doing far better then I probably would. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done.

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
Nice job man, you're doing far better then I probably would. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done.
Thanks, I just hop I didn't mess up. I didn't ask on here for people experience with flex seal. I read on their website it's safe for pets, plants, fish, and safe for humans to eat on it. So I used it. Hope it's okScreenshot_20180610-153846.jpg

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Thanks, I just hop I didn't mess up. I didn't ask on here for people experience with flex seal. I read on their website it's safe for pets, plants, fish, and safe for humans to eat on it. So I used it. Hope it's okView attachment 241551
No prob, I have no idea. I've never used it before. I ended up using the Rust-Oleum countertop paint I had seen talked about on here.

daniellenc

Maryland
I just died laughing watching your video you’re hilarious. I’d vote to separate sulcatas especially don’t get along and when puberty hits you’re in for it.

And for designs search on here. A few members have shared step by step instructions. Don’t be offended no one answered. They likely didn’t know like myself lol. I can follow ikea instructions like a beast though.

Tank & Scooter

Los Angeles
I just died laughing watching your video you’re hilarious. I’d vote to separate sulcatas especially don’t get along and when puberty hits you’re in for it.

And for designs search on here. A few members have shared step by step instructions. Don’t be offended no one answered. They likely didn’t know like myself lol. I can follow ikea instructions like a beast though.
thanks[emoji106][emoji16] I wanna hurry up and build second enclosures now. I learned a lot.