Heirloom Herpetoculture CA Breeder

Pattjunior

Location (City and/or State)
Cape Coral, Florida
Anyone ever dealt with Megan at Heirloom Herpetoculture in California? She has an add up on Fauna and I tried contacting her on Instagram but her communication skills are nonexistent.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
I’ve had the same experience. After answering my first message, I requested more information/pictures on a tortoise she was selling and never received a response.

dovelett15

10 Year Member!
I have had communication with her via email on a few occasions within a reasonable time frame.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Anyone ever dealt with Megan at Heirloom Herpetoculture in California? She has an add up on Fauna and I tried contacting her on Instagram but her communication skills are nonexistent.
Never heard of that company. What is her name?

What tortoise species are you looking for?

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
I don’t know them personally, but a couple of my non-TFO friends know them or have purchased from them without issues. I have only ever sent one inquiry and did not get a response.

PA2019

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
I will state that they have posted ads for nabeulensis tortoises on fauna, and the animals were actually part of a recent import of a possibly newly-discovered species of greek based on genetic results, and NOT nabeulensis.