Hello all

Deserae

Just wanted to say hello. I've recently acquired 2 Russian tortoises. They're called Sandy, and Charlie. They're about 10 years old. They were my sisters but she relocated and left my Dad in charge of them. While he is awesome he knows even less about caring for these little sweethearts than I do. So for 2 years they've lived in an aquarium, and had some kale and lettuce thrown in with them. Very little water or any other care. So I brought them home with me. They live outside in a kiddie pool for now, but they really seem to love it. I have limited space but we're making due. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions so bear with me please. Anyway it's a pleasure to meet you all, and thanks in advance for any help.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Youngstown, Ohio
Hello and welcome to the forum. We have many people here that can help you. Also, we have a Russian tortoise section under the Mediterranean section. Someone should be along soon and will direct you to the areas you need.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome! Judging from the picture on your profile, I'd say you've made a very interesting home for your new tortoises.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hello Deserea, and welcome from
Texas! I keep the Redfooted. Post some pics of your torts and their enclosure. We love pictures, we love to brag about our torts and also help each other tweaking or husbandry. While doing all that we make many many friends. Great to have you here

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Deserae, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum.
Please do ask any questions you may have.
People are only too happy to respond.

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Mayo, Ireland
Welcome to the Forum. I also have a Russian. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. You will get lots of helpful advice from the members here!