Hello all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenan harkin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South FL
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!! My name is Kenan Harkin, despite what my user name says.(any one who can tell me how to correct that will be thanked;) I live in South FL and keep a large group of turtles and torts on my farm. I work with Sulcata, Leopard, Star, Elongated, Burmese Blacks, Red and YellowFoots, Hermann's, Marginated, Russian, and Greek tortoises. I also have 1 aldabra, and one Galop. On the aquatic side of things I keep Grandis, Annadelli, Ambos, Asian Leafs, Reeves, Flavos, Subrufa, Sinuatus, Subglobosa, Cooters, Sliders, and Painted turtles. Breed some cyclura as well. Just wanted to say hello! I can be found on FB under Kenan Harkin, or you can check out my page Reptiles On A Mission, where I post pics of all my animals and set ups!!! I also sell hatchlings and do videos on how to care for the species in my care. Look forward to talking to you all!!!

Kenan Harkin

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Quite a list you have there. Which is your favorite to work with of both the tortoises and then the turtles also? Why?

As to fixing your name, for that you need to PM Josh the Admin/owner and he will do it for you. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kenan! Do people call you "Ken?"

For for gosh sakes, Kenan...where the heck you been all this time. We've been here for about 6 years just waiting for you!

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
WOW! I just checked out your page and you got a nice bunch there. I'm so jealous! But the one I love the most is the aldabra. I WILL have one someday! Anyway welcome!

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the forum! Nice collection you got there :D Jelly Belly right now! Im gonna check out your website one of these days

mytortET

5 Year Member
Welcome Kenan.... :shy: Checked out your webpage... ;) I loved the video of your "escapee" :p and your "stalker"! :D :tort: They're so cute!! :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.