Hello all

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida Suncoast
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on here for a few months now and getting GREAT advice on general husbandry. I'm new to torts but I have a long history with herps growing up with snakes and lizards mainly. My wife is ok with torts but the other creepy crawlies not so much so here I am:)

Currently I have one Sulcata about 10 months old and 3 Leo hatchlings. I've got them setup following Tom's posts on the hot/humid closed chamber technique (they are houses separately) and look forward to learning from everyone's experiences. Oh and I live in north Texas

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Michael!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Michael welcome to the TFO from AZ. I've had reptiles most of my life and in the year 2000 I married my wife and she made me promise " NO MORE SNAKES " so I came home with a Res and a pond ! Now I have 2 types of box turtles , 5 types of water turtles , 8 types of torts . And a wife :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Florida Suncoast
Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Grandpa Turtle - if you see my sign with a snake added then you'll know I'm minus one wife;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Glad our info has been helpful for you. Looking forward to seeing pics of your herd.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations michael ( I am guessing based on your user name) Enjoy your visits and ask questions if you so desire.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Grandpa Turtle - if you see my sign with a snake added then you'll know I'm minus one wife;)
This funny! ! !

My wife HATES snake. We din't even mention the word "Snake" in the house. We always that ugly thing (Sorry to some snake lover).

Welcome! ! ! ! Good to have you here.

StuMac

5 Year Member
As we say in Aberdeenshire...FIT LIKE?!

I'll give an explanation later if anyone is interested!