Hello Everyone (Tucson,Arizona)

Briannesmith1

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson
My name is Brianne and I’ve been reading this forum for years but just recently made an account! I have a 2 month old Sulcata JaxxIMG_1203.jpg
And I’m guessing about a 10 year old male Russian CamCam (if anyone has a better estimate of an age I would love to know) IMG_1250.jpg
Just wanted to introduce my self to my fellow tortoise lovers [emoji16] would love to chat!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I see your from Chicago! That’s where I was born and moved to Arizona. Better weather here [emoji5]
A lot of Chicagoans move to AZ. Friends of mine that moved there from Chicago call it the second Chicago. I like it there. I visit about every other year, the Chandler area. But I love the city of Chicago. Northsider and Big Cubs fan.

Briannesmith1

Tucson
A lot of Chicagoans move to AZ. Friends of mine that moved there from Chicago call it the second Chicago. I like it there. I visit about every other year, the Chandler area. But I love the city of Chicago. Northsider and Big Cubs fan.

I would have to say I would choose cubs over Sox but I’m from more of the Joliet area! What type of tortoises do you have?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad you picked the Cubs lol.
I have 2 adult leopards and 1, 6 month old leopard and an adult Russian.

madbad

Sacramento, Ca
My name is Brianne and I’ve been reading this forum for years but just recently made an account! I have a 2 month old Sulcata JaxxView attachment 237804
And I’m guessing about a 10 year old male Russian CamCam (if anyone has a better estimate of an age I would love to know) View attachment 237807
Just wanted to introduce my self to my fellow tortoise lovers [emoji16] would love to chat!

Check out Tom's stickied posts in the Sulcata subforums if you need any help with care, his info has been instrumental in helping me formulate a care regimen for my own Sulcata!

Welcome!

:<3::tort:

Briannesmith1

Tucson
Check out Tom's stickied posts in the Sulcata subforums if you need any help with care, his info has been instrumental in helping me formulate a care regimen for my own Sulcata!

Welcome!

:<3::tort:

Thank you so much! He is partly the reason I made an account I always look for his advice when I’m being a stressed mom [emoji16][emoji23] lol. He is very knowledgeable.