Hello everyone

stabler

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
high desert
Hi everyone I am a California desert tort owner. I currently have 9 of them ( 4 of which are my mom's and foster boys) three of them, Jeffery, Morris and tank are my soon to be 3 year olds ,Jack and sally are my mom's 1 year olds and the other 4, nameless at the moment, are the little hatchlings. I just wanted to say hi and show them off and hope to further gain knowledge of my little dinos lol

1426534253531.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Desert torts rule ! I have AZ desert torts I think they are great cause not everybody can have them .

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Welcome to the forum. I am part of the can't have them camp. That is quite the herd you have.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Hello and welcome! they look really well taken care of :) you're doing a good job!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Welcome, beautiful tortoises you have. if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask this lot here, but it looks like you're doing well enough already. however, we're all still learning and some of these guys and gals on here really know their onions. And indeed love to help and share their experience.
Also, this forum is great fun and your own experience and knowledge would be most welcome.
Have a look round, it's great.

stabler

5 Year Member
high desert
Hello everyone and thank you I have been stalking the forum for awhile now since my first three and have finally decided to join join I am always open to learning more about these little guys and am glad to hear it looks like I'm doing good

stabler

5 Year Member
high desert
There outside enclosure that we are still in the process of making better this has been our new upgrade project for them let me know if you guys see anything that could be added or removed

1426541338787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I really like your little water pool in the corner! I haven't seen that idea yet!! Can you share the whole enclosure?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Are you planning to add plants to the enclosure? Rose of Sharon is edible, as is mulberry tree/bush and opuntia cactus.

stabler

5 Year Member
high desert
Yes I ordered some seeds we plan on planting in the enclosure we have mulberry trees all around the property to and the cactus we planted outside of the enclosure to establish a little more

stabler

5 Year Member
high desert
We bought the cactus from osh it was in some type of fertilizer mixture, we also got a prickly pear cactus growing in the yard,