Hello everyone

Julie Gonzalez

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, as of September 2011 I became the proud owner of two Russian tortoise one was a gift for my youngest daughter and the other one was for myself since I love tortoise. My husband and I built an indoor habitat table for sally and max and on January 31 2015 they laid two eggs one hatched on April 7 and yesterday the other one started hatching and is in the process of coming out. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow if not sooner. As I learn to navigate the web a little better I will post pictures I am also new to blogging so please excuse any errors I know I will probably make lol. I am looking forward to all and any advice and support thanks everyone.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello Julie, Sally and Max and a warm welcome to Tortoise Forum.
Have a good look around the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
We have many knowledgeable tortoise owners with experience of new-borns who will be only to willing to share their ideas with you.
Read , learn, chat and have fun!.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Julie, and welcome to the forum!

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Russians are awesome :<3: We would all love to see pictures :tort:

Julie Gonzalez

5 Year Member
This is pickles hatching out today first pic and this is 20150408_191749.jpg pebbles next to dad Max hope I posted both pictures correctly. Thanks for the great welcome from everyone.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome Julie!! I can't even fathom your excitement!!

Julie Gonzalez

5 Year Member
Here are a couple of pics of the table habitat we built. This thing is huge. 6 X4 feet. Our tortoise's moved from a studio apartment to a mansion. :D

IMG_20150103_101131_739.jpg IMG_20150103_101640_232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: