Hello everyone

Brockazoid

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NOGALES, ARIZONA
Hi my name is brian I'm from Hesperia ca right next to Victorville I have a sulcata tortoise named pizza he's about 4in long front to back I dunno how old he is I didn't really ask cause I'm still brand new to all this.heres a picture of pizza snoozing in his hide 15228045859481065426478.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello, Hello. Welcome to the forum.! ! ! !

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Brockazoid

5 Year Member
NOGALES, ARIZONA

Haha believe or not those three threads are the reason I joined this forum, very helpful.i just purchased a CHE thanks to that information, being that I'm still a beginner, I had no idea my nighttime temps were too low

Reactions: Tom
N

no one

Hello and Welcome!! Lots to learn here and some very good people to learn from.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Pizza looks (to me) like he is trying to get out of either the light or the heat, or both. Is his enclosure dry? It looks like it is too dry but I may be wrong?

Brockazoid

5 Year Member
NOGALES, ARIZONA
Pizza looks (to me) like he is trying to get out of either the light or the heat, or both. Is his enclosure dry? It looks like it is too dry but I may be wrong?

Hello and thank you well his little hide is actually on the hot side of his enclosure so maybe is that bad should I switch it sides and being that it's an open top enclosure I'm assuming it's somewhat dry he does seem to come out when I give it a nice spray down u think that might have something to do with it cause I also noticed he's been hiding in there alot