Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati Ohio
Hello everyone! My name is Tyler, I'm 19 and im from South West Ohio. My little friend is a Russian Tortoise named Sophie. I have had her for nearly two years now but I have had a RT since I was five so I now have 14 years of experience under my belt and still learning something new every day.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ALL RIGHT!!! A new member who comes right on and answers all the questions before I have to ask them!!

Hi Tyler:

Welcome to the forum!!

I'm sure your years of experience with Russian tortoises will benefit us and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Smithen

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I look forward to getting to know all of you and shareing any knowledge that I have that might be helpful. I dont have many picture but I will try to get some when I can.

My little miss Sophie, Only picture I can find.
downsized_0117001817.jpg

I wish I had a picture of my old little friend Pal but sadly she ran away from me about two years ago while I was cleaning her enclosure. I still look everyday for her but I know I will not see her again :(

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
Welcome Tyler!!! Good to have you here. Your knowledge of Russians will definitely benefit us here.

Smithen

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
sorry it took me so long to get these pictures up, and sorry if I go a little picture crazy lol.

The enclosure,
100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

My wonderful little friend Sophie,
100_0480.jpg

100_0484.jpg

100_0485.jpg

This is one of my best friends that is sadly not with me anymore, I will always have hopes that I will still find her one day. This is my first RT ever Pal,
100_0221.jpg

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.