Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
good luck.... babies that are from a "old school" breeder = bad luck (by old school I mean jerky maker) I lost two babies and it was horrable... I realy hope you have good luck with this breeder, make sure when you pick one out he/she is moving has clear eyes and no runny nose (IF at any time you think they are sick or something is wrong walk AWAY) sell your snakes on ebayclassifelds or craigslist and pay for a tort that you know comes from a good breeder... I hope you find the tort of your dreams.. He/she will be very lucky to find such a good owner.

Terra_Girl

5 Year Member
California
Here is my new little baby Terra. I know there is a little bit of pyramiding going on but now Terra will have a spoiled home with everything needed so things will be smooth from here on out. Terra is a little over a year old and about 4.5 inches.

I took the pic right after waking her up so she was a little mad at me ;)

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    346 KB · Views: 50

cesktw0

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Chelsea, I just got my baby leopard tortoise, the waiting for three days for him to ship after I purchased him was hard. But when he arrived healthy and gorgeous all the surfing the web for hours for a reputable breeder was worth it. I was going to get a sulcata tortoise but I am only 5'3" and I could not handle moving or lifting such as large creature, so I ended up getting leo. And I am fond of the awesome patterns on their shells. Please post pics as she/he grows. And the best of luck to you both, I hope your baby is healthy, and has a great personality!!! I know sulcatas have awesome personalities.
Chelsea (new to tortoises)

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Welcome!
Haha, you won't be referring to your sulcata as "little" for long...

Terra_Girl said:
Hey Y'all my name is Rachelle and I and impatiently waiting the last few days till I get my new little sulcata. I completly open to any secrets of raising you guys have to share and so happy I found this forum!

:tort::D

Status
Not open for further replies.