Hello fellow Tort lovers

yofo

Location (City and/or State)
in
Hello everyone. I am the owner of a beautiful 11ish year old Sulcata named Biggie. Me and Biggie go back since he fit in the palm of my hand and not he is a 36+ pound tortoise. The reason I am joining this forum is because, The stress of Biggie, my old dog, and multitude of other things not pet related has gotten me to a point where I realize that I just cannot keep him anymore. In my opinion, I think Biggie has had a pretty good life with me, and thanks to this forum , he is a healthy boy. I really love him dearly, and the only thing I can do for him at this point is find the best home possible. I suppose his details need to go into another section on the forum. I live in the northern Indianapolis area. I am running around like crazy today so I will still need to get some pictures up and maybe a post in the for sale, or trades forum. Does anyone have any suggestions which is more appropriate? I am not looking to sell him. I only want to vet the best living arangements possible for him as he is like family to me. I will be on later to check for any replies, and to get some pics and full details up. Thanks.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello everyone. I am the owner of a beautiful 11ish year old Sulcata named Biggie. Me and Biggie go back since he fit in the palm of my hand and not he is a 36+ pound tortoise. The reason I am joining this forum is because, The stress of Biggie, my old dog, and multitude of other things not pet related has gotten me to a point where I realize that I just cannot keep him anymore. In my opinion, I think Biggie has had a pretty good life with me, and thanks to this forum , he is a healthy boy. I really love him dearly, and the only thing I can do for him at this point is find the best home possible. I suppose his details need to go into another section on the forum. I live in the northern Indianapolis area. I am running around like crazy today so I will still need to get some pictures up and maybe a post in the for sale, or trades forum. Does anyone have any suggestions which is more appropriate? I am not looking to sell him. I only want to vet the best living arangements possible for him as he is like family to me. I will be on later to check for any replies, and to get some pics and full details up. Thanks.
Have you made another thread with pictures?

yofo

in
Have you made another thread with pictures?
I have not, I do plan to try and do that today. I've been very sick with some kind of stomach bug that has rocked my world for the last several days. It's been brutal and everything has just been on hold. I did identify that there is an adoption topic on this forum. Once I get a posting up in there today, I'll then go ahead and update this post as well.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I have not, I do plan to try and do that today. I've been very sick with some kind of stomach bug that has rocked my world for the last several days. It's been brutal and everything has just been on hold. I did identify that there is an adoption topic on this forum. Once I get a posting up in there today, I'll then go ahead and update this post as well.
Great! Hope you feel better.

yofo

in
I have posted in the adoptions section under the for sale section. Here is the URL in case it is hard to find.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Look for interest from long time, active members. Sadly there are some people who just join to get free torts and then sell them on. So, to try to ensure Biggie gets a lovely forever home, maybe ask for pictures of where he'll live and ask about experience etc.