Wayfarin

Location (City and/or State)
Groveton, NH
Hello, folks! I'm "Wayfarin" and this is our red-eared slider, Teresa.

Teresa climbing step outside.jpg
She's our 12/13-year old red-eared slider female whom we've had for a very long time. She's been living most of her life indoors in a 30-gallon tank, but we're finally in the process of upgrading her living conditions to provide her with much more living space and enrichment. As you can see from the photo, she is quite fond of the outdoors when we allow her to explore.
We brought her with us after we moved from Connecticut all the way to northern New Hampshire, where we now live.

In addition to Teresa, who is the pet that we've had for the longest, we have two dogs, a guinea pig, and a bearded dragon.
We are also currently fostering a wild box turtle, whom we do not intend to keep.

We do not possess any tortoises, but I joined the forum because of Teresa. We also have wild snapping turtles and painted turtles living in our town, and I will post pictures or video if I get any good pictures/footage. I will also be sure to post pictures of other chelonians that we encounter along the way!
I'm happy to join this forum! God bless!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. Cute pic of Teresa. So glad to hear you up updating her enclosure. A nice pond for warm must would be a great time for her.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome! Nice picture of Teresa, thanks for sharing.