Hello from Arizona!

Dylanruenz

Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello, my name is Dylan out of Phoenix, Arizona! I currently own a 24" male sulcata and a 14.5" female sulcata. I keep them separate, but when supervised, I let them roam together. They used to fight a lot but now they are more friendly. I split them up because I don't want the female to get relentlessly mounted everyday. YES, they still have plenty of roam space!

I am looking into breeding soon, I have done research on this site as well as asked questions and am looking forward to learning more and more everyday! Maybe one day I can breed other types of tortoises, but until now, I will love my tortoises!

Thanks guys!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
That seems risky, he mounted her two times yesterday but mounting doesn't always mean eggs. I probably wait until the eggs are laid!
Dylan
It's not risky but if you pre sell 2 baby's and you can't sell the rest witch can be 20 babies . Risky is what do you do with the other 18 babies . There's the risk ! My way just give back the money and wait a year . Then you might sell all 20 but no gamble . But you do what you think is best . And have a great tort day :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Dylan and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and your sulcatas and any babies that may arrive in the future.
Photos?
We love photos.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Dylan!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here!!