Hello from AZ!

AzDesert

Location (City and/or State)
metro Phx, AZ
Hi there!
Kristi from Arizona here. Super excited to join the forum. I have 5 sulcatas ranging from 20 yrs old to 6 months old, and in less than 3 weeks I will have my first 2 aldabras coming to join me! I am so excited and feel like an expectant mother haha!
I've researched the heck out of these gorgeous animals for years and years and hope that over the past 20 years I've done pretty well so far!
I am very fond of a bunch of people that have taught me so much. (Kenan, Aldabraman, and Sam) My heros in real life!
Looking forward to staying in touch with everyone!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome sounds like you may have a wealth of knowledge for us. My dream of a aldabra is fading fast. Trying to buy the the property next to me with no luck. Plus age and health are making me think twice.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Welcome Kristi! I’m excited for you about your new additions! Can’t wait to see pics! One of my forum friends got two Aldabra hatchlings few months ago and I love seeing her updates. In the mean time, luv to meet the Sulcata family too:)

Chasen

Galveston
Look forward to your postings. Jealous here.. lol I would love to have the space for Aldabras.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Hi there!
Kristi from Arizona here. Super excited to join the forum. I have 5 sulcatas ranging from 20 yrs old to 6 months old, and in less than 3 weeks I will have my first 2 aldabras coming to join me! I am so excited and feel like an expectant mother haha!
I've researched the heck out of these gorgeous animals for years and years and hope that over the past 20 years I've done pretty well so far!
I am very fond of a bunch of people that have taught me so much. (Kenan, Aldabraman, and Sam) My heros in real life!
Looking forward to staying in touch with everyone!!

Welcome, and how exciting!

I'd love to see pics of your tribute.

Jamie

AzDesert

metro Phx, AZ
Thanks everyone! You all are so sweet!!! :) For those in the AZ area, i'm in farm area in Buckeye. (LOVE it!) I will post some pics of my sulcatas as soon as I figure out how HA! I get my aldabras on the 26th and will send pics as well.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

AzDesert

metro Phx, AZ
Ok, this was yesterday, and one of my big boys, Tiny, was still in bed but here's the rest of the gang.

Attachments

• Boulder w Falcour & Morla.jpg
    Boulder w Falcour & Morla.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 24
  • LT w Falcour & Morla.jpg
    LT w Falcour & Morla.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 22

Chasen

Galveston
Thanks everyone! You all are so sweet!!! :) For those in the AZ area, i'm in farm area in Buckeye. (LOVE it!) I will post some pics of my sulcatas as soon as I figure out how HA! I get my aldabras on the 26th and will send pics as well.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been to Buckeye. I love the flood irrigation methods.