hello from Bermuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunneenworywfit

5 Year Member
Good day all.My fiance and myself as proud owners of a 7 year old hermans tortoise named Stan and she is female.She lives outdoors in an old dog kennel or run.Her home is 15 feet by 5 feet,it has a concrete foundation which I put a mixture of sand ,gravel and dirt in.This is the best thing Ive ever done for her as she loves it.We feed her a good variety of greens and fruits and fresh clean water daily. Thanks for letting me in and will post some pics as soon as I can ...Cheers

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi dunneenworywfit (don't even worry with it?????):

Welcome to the forum!!! Can't wait to see your pictures. In the meantime, cut back a bit on the fruit. They should only have it as a treat. I believe you're our first Bermuda member! Great to have you here.

dunneenworywfit

5 Year Member
Yes that is what the name stands for...Sweet! Im glad Im the only bermuda member.I do only feed her fruit like every 2-3 days.mainly romaine and collard greens or endive.She is healthy though,cant wait to post some pics.thanx again for having me here!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome to the forum :)
Collard greens is very good but only in a varried diet. As Yvonne said, you should cut back on the fruit, once every 2-3 days is a lot. I have a Hermann tortoise too, aren't they too cute :D. I can't wait to see the pics of your little one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.