Hello from Colorado

Tort momma

Location (City and/or State)
Pueblo, CO
Hello! I am coming to the forum to re-educate myself on raising a baby. This time a Sulcata...last time a Greek. "My son's" Greek is now about 3 years old. I found this baby Sulcata and it seems he wasn't in the right environment from what I knew. So I bought him.
We got him in his new little plastic box with substrate and will begin his regiment. I know he will grow fast, and I read he will eat a lot, so will be reading up on it all again.

We are looking at ideas for an outside habitat for our Greek, his name is Diesel. There are some good ideas here. Looking forward to being a member of the forum instead of just a visitor.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 12

ParisBloom

London, UK
Hiya,
I am a newbie, so just wanted to say welcome :tort: and HUGE congratulations on your new baby, he is sooooooooooooooo cute.

Jimb

5 Year Member
Colorado Springs, Co.
WelomeMin.jpg Always happy to see someone from Colorado join in. There so few of us around I think. Can't wait for updates and pictures on your little Tort. :tort:

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Hello! I am coming to the forum to re-educate myself on raising a baby. This time a Sulcata...last time a Greek. "My son's" Greek is now about 3 years old. I found this baby Sulcata and it seems he wasn't in the right environment from what I knew. So I bought him.
We got him in his new little plastic box with substrate and will begin his regiment. I know he will grow fast, and I read he will eat a lot, so will be reading up on it all again.

We are looking at ideas for an outside habitat for our Greek, his name is Diesel. There are some good ideas here. Looking forward to being a member of the forum instead of just a visitor.
Haha! MY Diesel!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-25-17-49-32.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-25-17-49-32.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise forum to you, Diesel and The Tort With No Name. :)