Hello from far away

Location (City and/or State)
Denmark
Hi my name is William and I am the proud owner of 2 Russian tortoises which I have had

For about a year or 2 now, they mainly live in my indoor enclosure because I live in Denmark where its usually cold, but this year I have had them a lot in my outdoor enclosure because we have had many heatwaves and tropical nights making it 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit I have been told they were 5-6 years old when I bought them but I am not so sure that’s true cause the big one seems like a male he is 9 cm and weighs 176 grams and the small one seems to be a female and she is 8,2 cm and weighs 140 grams I feed them about 4-5 times a week and give them a shot of extra vitamins every other week or so they mainly get greens and dried plants cause that’s what they want to eat and I will give them a snack occasionally so they also get some candy like us they always have water in their enclosure and I make sure they have all they need and aren’t sick every day and I want to join this community, because I love the idea of being able to both help and get help from others in order to make them have a better life I hope this has given a good impression of who I am and I hope you have a good day from here on out.

Attachments

• being fed.jpg
    being fed.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • big tortoise.jpg
    big tortoise.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • indoor cage.jpg
    indoor cage.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
  • small tortoise.jpg
    small tortoise.jpg
    957.4 KB · Views: 17

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome to the forum.....WOW~ ~ Denmark. Good to have you here. Welcome.

BTW....We always love to see some photos of your tortoises.