Hello from Florida

Pete2i

Location (City and/or State)
White springs florida
Hi guys and thanks for having me. My name is Pete and I live in rural north florida. I'm a huge reptile fan. My real passion is snakes but I absolutely love tortoises of all shapes and sizes! I started with tortoises about 4 years ago and currently have a female marginated tortoise and a female sulcata. I also have my 7 gopher tortoises. Don't freak out I'll explain :) I live on 12 acres and I call all the critters on my property mine. I am fortunate to have 4 very active burrows in the front of my property and another few in the back. I look forward to learning more about all tortoises and hope to share with you all.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
12 acres huh? Us city folk aint so fortunate, so I have to limit myself to 2. Lol

Welcome to the forum!

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
Welcome Pete! That's is so cool about your wild pets! I'm curious about wether they are aware of you and wether they have grown accustomed to you being around. Do you keep your distance or have some interactions? Do you see them often? That seems like such a great situation.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome from another Floridian. That's so cool you have some gopher tortoise friends