Hello from Michigan

PopTort

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
My son and I are soon to be adding a Greek Tortoise to our family.... a female, she's 6 years old. We have been doing a lot of research, info searching... and that is what brought us to you folks.

Our family also includes a Pug named 'Bentley', and a Bearded Dragon named 'Rocky'.

Glad to be here!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Be sure to check out the info here. Most info on the net, in pet stores and even at some vets is wrong, old and outdated.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ. Where in Michigan , my home town is Saginaw . Did you read dogs and torts don't do well together . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

PopTort

Michigan
Hi Grandpa Turtle... Saginaw is North, I'm about 45 min NE of Detroit. I'm aware of the dog-tortoise unfortunate scenario's and associated stories.. terrible to read and learn of. I have a Pug, a great little guy, very mellow, he never bothered our Umbrella Cockatoo, our Bearded Dragon, or any other pet, or animal he's ever been around. If you know Pugs, you might know what I am talking about. While knowing this, I still never plan on leaving them both unattended together.

I appreciate the tips, and relative concern/awareness. If I am making a mistake or potentially so.. I'm all for hearing that in advance.. Thank You!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations.
We have a saying here, all roads lead to our forum.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Good to have you here, and your son, and your torts,