Hello from MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileBuddies

5 Year Member
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum :) We currently have 2 torts - a RedFoot (Aslan) and a Russian (Fred). We got both of them off of craigslist and are enjoying every minute of having them! You can check out pics of our guys on reptilebuddies.com. We have started doing children's birthday parties with our reptiles because we want to spread the love of reptiles, help educate kids about the basic care/handling, and to earn a little extra cash to help spoil our buddies :cool: They deserve to have every luxury possible. We're hoping to have enough money to build some much needed new enclosures and this site has some great enclosure pictures - we are getting anxious for summer to come!
We basically have a zoo at our house - 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 torts, 2 tegus, 4 snakes (+1 on the way), 1 uromastyx, 2 hedgehogs, and a painted turtle! And I'm hoping to add more torts this summer - Im addicted, lol!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have your own little zoo. Why don't you post some pictures of your pets? Everyone would love to see them. Or...did I miss another thread and you posted them before?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Welcome. What kind of tegus do you have? I've got one b/w out on a breeding loan and a baby red just waking up from hibernation. What part of the country are you in?

ReptileBuddies

5 Year Member
We have a B&W Argentine Tegu (male) and a Colombian Tegu (Male). The C. Tegu is a handful! We got him from a lady who could no longer care for him and he is wild!!! I haven't even tried to touch him and my boyfriend has only been able to touch him a few times with gloves on. He's a work in progess. The A. Tegu we got as a baby and he is the most docile loving lizard you'll ever see :)
I'll work on getting some pictures up this evening :)
I don't think I'll ever not have a tort now - Aslan is so much fun to interact with :) Can't wait till summer so we can go on little "trips" to the yard together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.