HELLO FROM NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvtorts

5 Year Member
I AM JUST TAKING THE TIME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN NM. I HAVE KEPT REPTILES AND TORTOISES FOR MANY YEARS. I CURRENTLY HAVE A SMALL ZOO. I HAVE 3 PANCAKE TORTOISES, I SULCATA, 5 RED FOOT TOROTISES, 1 YELLOW MUD TURTLE, 1 ALLIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE, 6 BOSTON TERRIERS, AND 10 VARIOUS SNAKES. I USED TO POST ON HERE UNDER ANOTHER NAME BUT HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND COULDNT GET BACK IN TO SITE. I JUST REJOINED AND HOPE NOT TO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THIS SITE.:tort:

jkingler

5 Year Member
Welcome. What should we call you? And your zoo sounds awesome! My gf looooves Bostons. She has had several, and even has a tattoo of the one that was specifically her dog, Gidget. :) I hope your second go-round here is awesome - and I guess I should say welcome back. :D

iluvtorts

5 Year Member
YOU CAN CALL ME LAURA. I AM GLAD TO HELP ANYONE NEW TO TORTOISES AND OR TURTLES.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Laura:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque, NM
iluvtorts said:
I AM JUST TAKING THE TIME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN NM. I HAVE KEPT REPTILES AND TORTOISES FOR MANY YEARS. I CURRENTLY HAVE A SMALL ZOO. I HAVE 3 PANCAKE TORTOISES, I SULCATA, 5 RED FOOT TOROTISES, 1 YELLOW MUD TURTLE, 1 ALLIGATOR SNAPPING TURTLE, 6 BOSTON TERRIERS, AND 10 VARIOUS SNAKES. I USED TO POST ON HERE UNDER ANOTHER NAME BUT HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND COULDNT GET BACK IN TO SITE. I JUST REJOINED AND HOPE NOT TO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THIS SITE.:tort:

Welcome tfo... I am in alb, i have adult sully and a baby, what is your experiance with these guys and being that you are in the the same climate what are your methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.