Hello from Northern CA

Sue.padgett

Greetings from Gridley, CA. We are about 30 miles south of Chico and 50 miles north of Sacramento. I am the proud guardian of a lovely, female 3 toed box turtle and an adult, male California desert tortoise. I am fairly new to these critters but have tons of experience with animals of all kinds. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with others and appreciate the opportunity to participate in the group. I am also a member of the Butte County branch of the TTCA and currently serve as the vice-president.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    772.5 KB · Views: 16

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Sue, and welcome to the Forum!

That's a great turtle picture. He has such an expressive face.

jfales

5 Year Member
Sue.padgett said:
Greetings from Gridley, CA. We are about 30 miles south of Chico and 50 miles north of Sacramento. I am the proud guardian of a lovely, female 3 toed box turtle and an adult, male California desert tortoise. I am fairly new to these critters but have tons of experience with animals of all kinds. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with others and appreciate the opportunity to participate in the group. I am also a member of the Butte County branch of the TTCA and currently serve as the vice-president.

Welcome to you! It is a great forum!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Sue welcome to the TFO from AZ . You might want to start feeding you boxy on a slab of tile her beak is getting long . We're is the pict of the DT in his enclosure .