Hello from Southern California

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hello. He is doing great today! He's enjoying breakfast and a nice soak this morning! How is your little Oli doing?
Glad to hear that.:)

Oli got rather restless and inactive due to the......HEAT WAVE. He got me very worried so I posted a thread called: "Too Hot?" It seems normal, and I'm doing all I can to keep him cool.;):<3:

Am I to buy him an......air conditioner?!:D hahahaha!;)

Southern California
Glad to hear that.:)

Oli got rather restless and inactive due to the......HEAT WAVE. He got me very worried so I posted a thread called: "Too Hot?" It seems normal, and I'm doing all I can to keep him cool.;):<3:

Am I to buy him an......air conditioner?!:D hahahaha!;)
Poor little guy! You don't have air conditioning standard in Jordan? Keeping you and Oli in my thoughts!

Our air conditioner is killing the humidity in Oswald's tank. I think we are going to have to buy a humidifier. He had a closed tank and I can't get the humidity to stay up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a pretty tortoise he's turning into.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Poor little guy! You don't have air conditioning standard in Jordan? Keeping you and Oli in my thoughts!

Our air conditioner is killing the humidity in Oswald's tank. I think we are going to have to buy a humidifier. He had a closed tank and I can't get the humidity to stay up.
Hi @Oswald's Mommy . No, I'm afraid we have no A/C standards here. Thanks your sweet and and kind. Appreciate both! :<3:

Moreover, no vets, no food for torts, no humidifiers and the rest!!:( How do you like all that?

Southern California
Hi @Oswald's Mommy . No, I'm afraid we have no A/C standards here. Thanks your sweet and and kind. Appreciate both! :<3:

Moreover, no vets, no food for torts, no humidifiers and the rest!!:( How do you like all that?
Well considering the circumstances I think you are doing wonderfully. I am glad that you have this forum for support in being able to get the proper stuff for Oli. Good luck with your heat wave! I truly would not survive ours without A/C.