Hello from Virginia

Tony Watson

Location (City and/or State)
Gloucester, VA
Hello all,
My name is Tony and I am from Virginia. I am an experienced reptile keeper and after putting alot of research time in and ensuring I had everything I needed, I finally purchased my first Sulcata Tortoise. My wife and I have discussed getting one for years and we finally felt like we were in a place that we could give a tortoise a great permanent home. I just found this forum and am really looking forward to learning all I can from other keepers as well as getting ideas to make my care better.

Tony Watson

Gloucester, VA
Awesome! That will definitely give me a great start. I have always found Tortoises amazing and I am just thrilled that I am finally getting to keep them.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Virginia beach area for a couple of years, and loved it. Much warmer winters for tortoises than Washington.

HappyHermanns

Rochester, Michigan
Hello all,
My name is Tony and I am from Virginia. I am an experienced reptile keeper and after putting alot of research time in and ensuring I had everything I needed, I finally purchased my first Sulcata Tortoise. My wife and I have discussed getting one for years and we finally felt like we were in a place that we could give a tortoise a great permanent home. I just found this forum and am really looking forward to learning all I can from other keepers as well as getting ideas to make my care better.
Hello & Welcome!