Hello. . . Im new here. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockPBody

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi, My name is Kristina. Im not exactly new to this forum as i have seen it many times before but i am just now making an account. I am going to post picture of my baby loves but i need to find my camera first and charge it.
These are some pictures of squirt. My red-footed tortoise that has sadly passed away. I miss him dearly and he had such an amazing personality but he passed away soon after we had found out he was impacted. Now he was SEVERLY impacted and i should have thought that could happen but the sand he was on was really thin so i didnt worry. I should have known. . . . RIP Squirt. Who now lives buried in my yard :(

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120928.JPG
    Snapshot_20120928.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 28

MVonSluis

5 Year Member
Hi Kristina! I just registered today, welcome and nice to meet you!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Sorry for the loss of your little Squirt, s/he was a cutie. If you get or have another Redfoot, check out the tortoiselibrary.com, done by one of our own TFO members and a great educational place for Redfoot owners.

RockPBody

5 Year Member
Florida
Hello everyone and thank you for the support. I dont even know if getting another redfoot is a good idea. . . i now have two baby sulcata tortoises and ill have to feed and house them for there whole life. So i dont know. . . its only been like a month.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. Im so sorry to hear about your little guy...so, now you have 2 sulcatas? They get Big ya know..lol.. anyways. Below my signature there is some good reading on setup, temps, and raising your new buddies. Good luck to you...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kristina and welcome to the Forum!

kytuan

5 Year Member
so sorry for your loss but you can smile and happy for that because it will start for the new life of your baby tortoise. Dont be sad @@

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome to the forum. You are new because you are officially a member now. Sorry to hear of what happened to Squirt; but, discouragement didn't get to you since you have two baby sulcatas (my favorite). Sulcatas also have great personalities. Just watch and see; you'll love them in ways you never imagined. Please post pics of your babies, their enclosures, and give us details like age, weight, length. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.