Hello! I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruzzy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Hello! I'm pruzzy. I currently do not own a tortoise yet but I am getting a box turtle soon (they are called box turtles but are actually tortoises I've heard... like ninjas!) and I have decided on the name Sheldon. Like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory show. I have a female budgie named Pruzel (long backstory on the name) I have had almost 2 years, a female golden retriever/collie (mainly golden retriever) almost 9 years old named Bailey, and a male betta fish named Jeff. I live in BC Canada so it's really cold here! I live near the water and don't get much snow :(
I hope to make some new friends as I have been bullied my entire life and have 3 friends that are human and a couple people I talk to sometimes but aren't really friends with. Thats it for now though. Bye!

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hello Pruzzy:) welcome to the forum family:) There's a lot of info on here on box turtles and we look forward to hearing about your journey in getting one! Glad you joined! Wow cold and snow...I still can't go jog after 10 am here because it's so hot:)

oldkid

5 Year Member
Pruzzy, glad you are here. Box turtles are cool, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Hope to see pictures when you do! Welcome to the forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi pruzzy, and welcome to the Forum!

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to tfo from sunny California!

shellibelli72

5 Year Member
Missouri
Hello and welcome! I am sure you will make many new friends on here that share the same great interest of torts as you do!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Welcome from sunny Florida....it's true...you'll make a lot of friends here. Some even visit each other from time to time if they live close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.