Hello, I'm Steve

AZTurtleGuy

Hi, new here. My name is Steve and I live in Surprise AZ, from Phoenix before that and Mass and Rhode Island before that. I've had an bred turtles and tortoises for 25 years. Desert tortoises, sulcatas, red eared sliders, painted turtles, mud turtles, musk turtles, eastern box turtles, 3 toed box turtles, and many other reptiles. I have a wealth of knowledge but I'm always looking to learn more. Anyone who says they know it all is an A-hole and shouldn't be listened to. I look forward to speaking to you all. I'm sure I can help as well as get help here.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Steve welcome to the TFO from PHX . AZ . You will see some of us at the Mesa reptile show in Nov. are you going ?

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Reactions: Ida

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hello Steve and Welcome to the forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Steve, and welcome to the Forum!

Please be prepared to have an open mind and soak up new info. I had been keeping turtles and tortoises for over 20 years when I first joined the Forum. Almost every bit of info about them that I had stored in my brain had to be flushed out and replaced with new and cutting edge stuff. For my turtles' and tortoises' sakes, I'm so very glad that I found this Forum! Just one example is my leopard tortoises. I kept the very first leopard egg I ever hatched. It's a male babcocki, and he looks like a pineapple (only worse). He's 6 years old. I also have a male SA leopard that I got as a hatchling AFTER I had learned a better way to raise them. He's 4 years old and larger than the Babcocki, and just as smooth as can be...not a bump on his carapace.

Once you've gotten the hang of our format, I'd love to see some pictures of your turtles and tortoises and their habitats.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Hello and welcome!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hi, I am just north west of you. Welcome to the forum.

Ida

I'm looking up the Mesa reptile show right now, sounds interesting. That's for mentioning that!

AZTurtleGuy

Thanks all. I've been to the Mesa reptile show a few times. I'm trying to make it this year for sure.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well don't forget the " TTGP conference " it's the same spot but 3 days before .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum