Hello my name is Colin

colinschewgirg

New to the group... my mummy is crazy about me and wants to share my tales and learn lots more about torts... I have 2 furry sisters and a massive house and my favourite thing in the whole wide world is corn on the cob and going in the shower I have my own Facebook page Colin SchewGirg so I guess I'm a little bit famous! ImageUploadedByTortForum1391093832.637695.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1391093856.819468.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1391093874.302648.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1391093918.836121.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1391093953.085894.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Great pics, lovely tort and beautiful dogs....diligent supervision of dogs and torts will prove beneficial for the tort ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Colin! ...oh, wait...your TORTOISE'S name is Colin. Sorry about that. Of course, you're welcome too.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Welcome! ! ! Please do keep your dog away as much as you can from the torts. Beautiful dog though! ! !

Kele7710

5 Year Member
bouaboua said:
Welcome! ! ! Please do keep your dog away as much as you can from the torts. Beautiful dog though! ! !

Have to say I agree my dog stole Stanley from his tort table 3 days after I got him :( ImageUploadedByTortForum1391184239.480053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

colinschewgirg

His table is in a room inaccessible to the dogs. My dogs have pretty much no interest in! him they sniffed for first couple of days and are now bored they're used to all animals to be fair have been brought up with a menagerie and are only around him when were about I like him to have time to roam around house and garden but very carful wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Is Stanley ok? Can't make out from pic exactly what's happened x

Kele7710

5 Year Member
colinschewgirg said:
His table is in a room inaccessible to the dogs. My dogs have pretty much no interest in! him they sniffed for first couple of days and are now bored they're used to all animals to be fair have been brought up with a menagerie and are only around him when were about I like him to have time to roam around house and garden but very carful wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Is Stanley ok? Can't make out from pic exactly what's happened x

Yea Stanley is ok, getting better, still under going vet treatment, on the photo that was the worse bite had op etc, on Stanley's other side he has 2 tooth marks in his shell, and he has some damage underneath, 1 more bite he would've been a gonna, £500 vet bill he is on the mend but still dry docked and needs resin on his shell for support x

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Great animal family!!
Welcome to the forum!

Have to agree about dogs and torts. I certainly found out the hard way. Walked away for 10 minutes. That's all it took and the retriever made his fatal move.

I love your dogs!!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . You may want to watch your tort on the carpeting also they check out everything but torts cannt pass fur balls either . But the tort is cute . Have a great day