Hello! New here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrystyris

Hello everyone!
My name is Styris and this is my first post here. I am glad to be a part of this community. I hope I will get good information and help about tortoise. I have one pet Russian tortoise. I like to learn new things everyday and share that things to everyone and therefore i like forum discussion because here I can share my views and ideas to others.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hello, Styris:

Its always a pleasure to welcome new members from other countries. I hope you have a pleasant stay here with us on the forum and receive some pointers on taking care of your Russian tortoise.

We are first and foremost, a turtle & tortoise forum, and while we DO sometimes debate certain topics or talk about other subjects in the off topic chit chat forum, we basically are here for our turtles and tortoises.

We DO NOT allow spamming on the forum and so I have removed your signature. I must warn you that if you put it back, you will be banned.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Steely-nerved and sharp-eyed, the moderater confronted the web-slinging scofflaw like a bed of quicksand, quiet and unperturbed, patiently waiting to make the last, inexorable move....

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Very nice to have you here! Russians are great tortoises, why don't you tell us more about yours?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Yes very nice to have you here. We would love to hear and see pics of your Russian :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Stephanie Logan said:
Steely-nerved and sharp-eyed, the moderater confronted the web-slinging scofflaw like a bed of quicksand, quiet and unperturbed, patiently waiting to make the last, inexorable move....

David Attenbourougho (SP?) right?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I love David Attenborough (sp?--no idea)!

Actually, that was my own contestant for worst drama writing sample...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.