Hello, new tortoise owner here :)

Chri5tine

Location (City and/or State)
England
Hi all,

I live in Bedfordshire, UK. I 'adopted' my tortoise Tyrion from a work colleague on Sunday and since then I have been constantly googling everything about tortoises and texting my colleague constantly to make sure I'm doing all I can for him!
He was sold as a pair last year, with his brother and they thought it was best that they both had a better life being able to have their own space.
From what I've been told, he's a Mediterranean tortoise, 7 years old. Wasn't treated to well from the original owners but will now be given the best life.
Looking forward to reading all about your tortoises!

Christine

Tyrion.JPG

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello @Chri5tine and a very warm welcome to the forum, to you as well as your cute tort. GOD bless.

Please give him/her daily soaks in warm water; and do NOT hesitate to ask any question when in doubt, or in need of help.

Any pics of your tort's enclosure?

Chri5tine

England
Thank you

He has a tortoise table that was given to me with him. Do not currently have a pic of it but will get one and post tomorrow.
Thank you. The internet says what you should and shouldn't do but I find it always conflicts the information, so you never really know what to do!! lol

Jbrez

Minnesota
You came to the right forum. You can get the right information here. The people on here will help in any way they can. Find the species specific part of the forum.