Hello to all forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokkerdon

5 Year Member
Hi all,
Don Williams here (Fokkerdon), located in Bakersfield, Ca.
Keeper of desert tortoises (Gopherus Agassizii) - 2 adult females, 1 ten year old male and one 9 year old female?, as well as six hatchling captive born from a rescue during my three year adoptions chair stint.
Also 2 Texas tort (Gopherus Berlanderei) hatchlings.
Proponent natural care and diet, preservation wild population integrity.
Moderate 4 turt and tort lists, webmaster for our local
CTTC chapter website and owner of DonsDesertTortoises.
Not sure how active I will be but thanks for the welcome Yvonne.
Don Williams, (Moderator: CTTC Turtle and Tortoise list ; Gopherus;
Vets_for_herps; TortoiseNutrition)
May You Walk in Beauty
Don :~)> and his desert torts in Bakersfield, CA.
http://tortoise-aid.org/
www.Donsdeserttortoises.com
www.KernCTTC.org

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Don:

I know you're a busy guy, but you would be a great addition to our forum membership. I hope you can see your way clear to visit us frequently and give us the benefit of your experience.

Since this is your "introduction" thread, here's another...

705150wah4glr172.gif

to the forum!!

Everyone: It was Don's pictures that I posted on the "pyramiding" thread that caused such a stir.

Fokkerdon

5 Year Member
Will try Yvonne, starting to do seasonal speaking too so really getting busy now.
San Diego March 27 at the seminar should be a blast with Kristen Berry and Ken Nagy on Desert Tortoises.
Will take look at some of the threads and see where I might fit in <G>
emysemys said:
Hi Don:

I know you're a busy guy, but you would be a great addition to our forum membership. I hope you can see your way clear to visit us frequently and give us the benefit of your experience.

Everyone: It was Don's pictures that I posted on the "pyramiding" thread that caused such a stir.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Welcome, Don!

Be careful of Yvonne...she knows too much, and is way too generous with that extensive knowledge...I think she is plotting to become a moderator on other forums in her spare time...I know for a fact that she has been helping tort keepers on here on TFO...better safe than sorry, I always say. :cool:

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Welcome Don! i suppose you found this forum due to my email posting about my leopard. Thanks again for your help on finding Vets and talking about possible causes to my tort's problem.

Did you get that laptop? I heard that the longer the merchanise is at that store, the greater the discount. So if the laptop was an older model, you probably got a great deal on it.

Fokkerdon

5 Year Member
ROFL.
Yvonne and I know each other pretty well <G>.
Thanks for the welcome.
Stephanie Logan said:
Welcome, Don!

Be careful of Yvonne...she knows too much, and is way too generous with that extensive knowledge...I think she is plotting to become a moderator on other forums in her spare time...I know for a fact that she has been helping tort keepers on here on TFO...better safe than sorry, I always say. :cool:

Been here before as observer when yvonne posted my photos shell cuttings pyramided vs. normal shell bone densities/shapes.
Joined to be sure you were getting my messages through CTTC on your tort.
Not a good situation, hopefully you can get good help from a good vet somehow as so far, not so good.
TTYL
Don
spikethebest said:
Welcome Don! i suppose you found this forum due to my email posting about my leopard. Thanks again for your help on finding Vets and talking about possible causes to my tort's problem.

Did you get that laptop? I heard that the longer the merchanise is at that store, the greater the discount. So if the laptop was an older model, you probably got a great deal on it.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you will be a great addition.

Fokkerdon

5 Year Member
egyptiandan said:
Welcome to the forum Don :)

Danny

Thanks to all for the welcome, nice to see you here Danny and thanks again for the assist last year on the deformed Greek ID.
Don

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
You are very welcome :D always glad to help.

Danny

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi Don, welcome to the forum. You will find it much more friendly then most other list serves or forums. I am glad to see you here, as I know you will be a great addition especially involving your knowledge of Gopherus agassizii.

Status
Not open for further replies.